A moment






I'm well aware of the time that has lapsed since I last posted.  My best intentions failed miserably.  I guess it just was not the right time for me to find my way back.





However I'm a big fan of the saying "it's never too late" and right now I feel I want to record the moments of my days again.  Visual memories and the thoughts that go with them.




Not those quick phone snaps, which I do love but the very speed of them means perhaps I don't always take enough time to appreciate the lovely thing I'm pointing that darned phone right at.




The gentle September evening light deserves to properly enjoyed.  The action of dusting off my camera, moving the dish slightly and watching the light play across the table - it's meditative.  Moments like these should be bottled and placed in the pantry of the mind.  Stored for times of need.

Comments

re:made said…
Lovely, appreciate those moments...
ALoadofOldTat said…
I always love to see your photo diaries. Welcome back.
Willow said…
I love your last sentence about storing memories in the pantry of your mind. Lovely!
And also lovely to see you're back here.
Anonymous said…
It is good to see you again! I like your photographs very much.
Caroline Saunders said…
Lovely to see you back! I hope you are still enjoying Suffolk? I think of you often as my sister has recently moved there! Please keep blogging, your photos and words are really lovely and much missed!
Mary Lou said…
The pantry of my mind wants that beet dish!
Jody said…
Your photos are full of fresh feelings. I really like this soft comfortable light.

Popular Posts