Thursday, January 10, 2008

10-01-2008The sun briefly pierced the gloom today, I love the shadows it creates at this time of year.

I first read about project 365 at Domesticali and remembered coming across it last year too. I am not much of a joiner and in spite of finally getting myself a flickr account a few months ago I really have not got around to using it a whole lot, however, I do like the idea of this project and using it as a means of blogging more often and using my camera more often so I have decided to follow my own mini version of the project, right here, on my blog and see how I like it. Maybe, if I really get into the swing of it I will bite the bullet and try to join the group.

I will continue with my usual blog posts of course and I hope this little photo project will not put anyone off visiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I'm sure it won't with lovely shots like that one. No sun here today. None at all.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:57:00 pm  
Blogger Cyb√®le said...

Not off-putting it all - meant to say, nice to have you back after that long break! Beautiful photo. I was so busy today that I don't even remember what the weather was like today, apart from hearing the rain on the conservatory roof when the children came home from school this afternoon!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home