Celebration and displacement activity


The good news is that we have found a house in Suffolk and we should be moving at the end of the month. The end of the month!! My stomach just flipped and turned at the thought of how very, very soon that is. The house is unseen by me, meaning that The Technical Advisor will shoulder all blame should I hate it, but I don't think I will hate it. It may not be nestled on a little hillside surrounded by trees and sheep as we are presently but it is situated in an attractive village, clad in wisteria and backing onto fields and I think it might be good for us to enter into village life once more.


Obviously moving in just over two weeks means that I have a lot to do, I need to face the mountains of junk which are crammed into every nook and cranny of our tiny cottage, I need to arm myself with bin bags and boxes and do some serious de-cluttering.


Therefore it is equally obvious that I should look for a more pleasant way of spending my time, essential that I should indulge in a little displacement activity. So, ahem, nervously clears throat: welcome to my little shop, open for business at last. Please do come in, browsers are most welcome. Not a great deal to see yet, I guess I need to see if I sell anything first but I would be very glad of any feedback or suggestions.


I am off to blush shyly and anxiously in the corner now whilst looking for further displacement activities, I am thinking now could be the time to get out the preserving pan....


Comments

Popular Posts