It's been a while




I haven't written here for well over a year and indeed did not properly attend for a good while before.




But it feels right again.  Time to reclaim this space.




Over the last few months I've felt a creative shift occur.  I've been spending more time on Instagram and rediscovered my love of photographing the everyday.  I've relished the habit of following the light, enjoying the shadows, observing the moments and finding joy in small corners of my life.

Taking part in the Instagram community has fed my soul in so many ways.




So somehow reclaiming the blog is a natural progression.  I'm not sure what shape it will take, what the balance of work and life will be.  But I'm not going to procrastinate or over thing it. For now I'm just going to enjoy showing up.


Comments

annesmith said…
Ha ha! Been wondering when you would appear back here! Really good! X
Jen said…
Yes! Good to see your lovely photographs again. I love IG for its little bursts of visual deliciousness...!
Anonymous said…
What a pleasant surprise, nice to see you posting again. I have managed to post about three pictures on IG but cannot now recall how to do it from my Tablet.

Popular Posts