Liberty and linen
A combination that gives me huge pleasure. A little floral top perfect for garden adventures.


The pattern came from one of my favourite Japanese craft books, Girly Wardrobe, ISBN 9784579111329, (previously blogged here and here. I used a Liberty Print Tana Lawn, this piece was an off-cut from the bargain bin, so it was very satisfying to get a whole top out of it.


The linen trousers were from an awkward left over piece too, that is why they are cropped.



The trousers are very simple with an elasticated waist and I think started out based on Japanese pattern once upon a time, I have modified and resized them along the way but they remain super-simple, easy to pull on and off, easy to wash and iron.



The top has this little pleated detail that I am rather in love with and after much discussion and consideration, Tilly chose this yellow button from the button treasure chest.

Comments

Popular Posts